Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, Fresh Start

I saw this bumper sticker yesterday that said, "More Wag. Less Bark." I tried to get a picture of it, but the light turned green before I could get my camera out, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Anyway, I liked it. I think I've been barking too much lately. I bark when my boys don't do their chores quickly enough. I bark when I there's too much noise in the house. And I wag way too little.

Today is the first day of a new decade. We all have a fresh start. So, my New Year's resolution: More Wag. Less Bark.


Also, my first baby lost his first tooth on this first day of the new decade. Put on the brakes. It's moving too fast.



Happy New Year, friends. May yours be filled with many blessings. And may you wag far more than you bark.

No comments: