Monday, August 25, 2008

Hansel and Gretel, Eat Your Heart Out

I was feeding the baby when Jackson came running into the room screaming, "POOP ON THE FLOOR!" This is not new. Ei waits until I'm busy with something, then he relieves himself on the floor, and Big Brother comes tattling. So, I was not surprised to see this.

I did, however, grow more distressed to see this.

And this.

And this.

And, eventually, this. Guess where I found him???
So, I guess I should consider this a sign of progress. I mean, he DID eventually get to the bathroom, right? I hate potty training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH that is so disgusting. I don't know how you do this everyday. Wow. you are awesome. Chessie did that once to me and I 'bout threw her out the back door. Like, I really sat down and weighed the pros and cons. You are superwoman.